St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
Seachtain na Gaeilge activities
We made some pinch pots in Art class.
In C.S.P.E. class we learned some interesting facts about Leinster House.
We made some lovely Easter cards.
SAMPLE OF WORK COVERED OVER THE LAST MONTH IN SECONDARY 2
- Over the last few weeks we have been learning how to write formal and informal letters. We have looked at samples from different sources .
- In CSPE class we keep up to date with current affairs, on Fridays we have a weekly quiz based on the events of the week.
- We up dated our BIODIVERSITY notice board.
- We are working on the STORY OF FOOD short course as part of the Level 2 Junior Cert. Programme.
- We have just finished learning about SHAPE in Numeracy.
- Poetry studies - We studied a beautiful poem about MARCH written by William Wordsworth.
- We prepared AFTERNOON TEA for the parents of Secondary 2 class, we learned lots of simple skills and tips for example we made the place mats and the napkin holders from decorative paper and laminated them. We also learned some simple and effective ways to fold napkins. Our parents were very impressed.